This stacking bracelet was designed exclusively for the Waldorf School of Louisville's 8th grade class of 2020 as part of a fundraiser for their Capstone trip. Sarah Belle will donate 30% of the sale each bracelet back to the class.
The design represents a unique blend of crystal energies connected by the hearts and minds of the Waldorf class of 2020. The base beads used are labradorite, a wonderful stone for protecting and cleansing the energy field and connecting to your intuition. The capstone beads are accented with tulsi on each end, which is a powerful adaptogenic herb for reducing inflammation, stress and connecting us to earth energy.
Capstone beads each represent a student of the class. They include:
Rhodonite - Charlie | compassion, heals emotional wounds
Indian Agate - Kacie | grounding, earth energy, vitality
Lavastone - Elliot | grounding, balance, strength during change
Howlite - Gabby | calming, healthy sleep, connecting to angels
Kiwi Jasper - Elliott | cleansing, aligning and balancing chakras
Quartz - Staus | promotes positive energy, amplifies energy
Amazonite - Manny | calming, reduces stress and anxiety
African Turquoise - Noah | evolution, following true purpose
Flourite - Eliah | clarity and focus, good for learning
Rose Quartz - Anna | emotional balance, heart healing
Mantra: I shine my authentic light
- Crystal energy for imparting enlightenment, grounding and embodying truth
- Intuitively made for energetic support
- Handmade and blessed with reiki to impart high vibes
- Comes on stretchy elastic cord to easily slip over the hand
- Approximately 7.5" in length
- Larger size is available by request, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org once you place your order to make a special request
Natural stones may vary slightly in color and shape.