Find your tribe and keep them close. These colorful, handmade bracelets are designed to connect you with those special people who are with you through thick and thin.
Inspired by navajo handicrafts and design, the woven miyuki beads enliven the spirit and impart a tribal vibe that elicits a deeper sense of connection on your journey. They're made of wooden beads on elastic cord and feature an inspirational word to align you with a higher vibration and deeper meaning.
- Made with fast growing cheese wood, gold plated charm and woven miyuki beads
- Rich colors and pattern enliven the spirit
- Inspiration words impart deeper meaning along your journey
- Wear it alone or layer it with other beaded bracelets and cuffs
- Pair with the Camille Earrings for a bohemian look
- Handmade in the USA
Length measures approximately 7.25" and comes on stretchy elastic cord to easily slip over the hand.