Long gold plated over sterling silver chain necklace featuring batik bone horn pendant, accented with tigers eye, sandalwood, carved bone beads and wood. This necklace has an eclectic, tribal vibe that evokes a sense of connection, community, wisdom and creativity.
Batik bone beads are largely products of Ghanian and Kenyan tribal people however the process is thought to date back to 4th century B.C.E. in Egypt. They were often a symbol of regal or high social status.
- Tribal design with crystal energy imparts the energies of community, connection and personal power.
- Tigers eye energy supports manifestation, action, willpower and confidence.
- Perfect for the modern bohemian whose spirit is inspired by global treasures.
- Layers perfect with shorter pieces.
- Neutral tones complement everything.
- Approximately 30" in length.
- Handcrafted in the USA.