The Peace Mala has been thoughtfully designed to soothe your emotions and impart serenity and calmness into your life.
Malas are a sacred tool in your spiritual toolbox for how they deepen your meditation practice and raise your vibration to support co-creation. With a dedicated practice, they accumulate your spiritual energy and create a potent field for your desires to come into form.
This mala was made in a beautiful collaboration, designed by Sarah Belle and handmade by artisans in Rishikesh, India. The malas are made in a traditional hand-knotted style with handmade tassels. They are blessed in the devotional energy of a sacred temple before making their way to our studio. The loving energy that went into these creations is palpable and intentionally designed this way to support your spiritual journey.
This mala is made with:
- Tulsi a powerful adaptogenic herb that dispels negativity offering protection.
- Peach Moonstone carries the same energy of moonstone of expanding intuition and connecting you with your divine feminine nature, with additional support for the heart field instilling serenity and deeper understanding.
- Amazonite which supports relaxation and calming and connecting to the serenity of your heart center.
- Rainbow Moonstone guru bead which diffuses throughout your auric field offering protection and expansion.
Highlights of this mala:
- Made with the class 108 beads to keep count of your mantas during meditation.
- Hand-knotted to make it easy for the beads to move through your hand during meditation.
- Beads are 6mm making the length of the mala perfect for wearing as a long necklace to keep its energy close.
- Made with sacred tulsi and high vibrational crystals to support your spiritual journey.
For more information, check out our mala making ebook, The Art of Mala Making, Ritual, and Practice.