The Third Eye Wisdom Mala has been thoughtfully designed with a beautiful blend of crystals to support balancing and awakening your third eye center to higher states of spiritual awareness.
Malas are a sacred tool in your spiritual toolbox for how they deepen your meditation practice and raise your vibration to support co-creation. With a dedicated practice, they accumulate your spiritual energy and create a potent field for your desires to come into form.
This mala was made in a beautiful collaboration, designed by Sarah Belle and handmade by artisans in Rishikesh, India. The malas are made in a traditional hand-knotted style with handmade tassels. They are blessed in the devotional energy of a sacred temple before making their way to our studio. The loving energy that went into these creations is palpable and intentionally designed this way to support your spiritual journey.
This mala is made with:
- Sandalwood which is a sacred tree that is thought to activate the third eye, deepen your spiritual awareness and connect you to your I AM nature.
- Lapis lazuli for awakening to your highest truth and connecting you to greater spiritual wisdom.
- Blue apatite for activating your psychic senses and inner knowing and for bringing that higher wisdom into reality.
- Amethyst for calming, spiritual expansion and deepening your meditation.
- Labradorite for cleansing and protecting the aura and cultivating your intuition.
Highlights of this mala:
- Made with the class 108 beads to keep count of your mantas during meditation.
- Hand-knotted to make it easy for the beads to move through your hand during meditation.
- Beads are 6mm making the length of the mala perfect for wearing as a long necklace to keep its energy close.
- Made with sacred sandalwood and high vibrational crystals to support your spiritual journey.
For more information, check out our mala making ebook, The Art of Mala Making, Ritual, and Practice.