New moon energy and intentions... I have a crystal for that!
These sweet little bundles are exclusively curated by Certified Crystal Healer, Sarah Belle, to support working with energetics of the lunar cycle.
In the New Moon Crystals bundle, we include five crystals that support setting intentions, growth and manifestation.
Moonstone - intuition, hormonal and emotional balance, dream recall, wholeness, flow
Green Aventurine - stone of opportunity, prosperity, optimism, vitality, growth
Quartz - amplifies though and intention as well as energy of other stones, imparts positive vibes
Citrine - promotes abundance, success, happiness, energy, courage, confidence, joy
Amethyst - spiritual expansion, vision, meditation, relaxation, positivity
Each bundle also comes with a keepsake bag and a cute little card explaining the crystal properties.
Read our blog, Five Simple Ways to Use Crystals for more information on how to work with crystals! Also check out our e-book, Understanding Crystal Energy.
- Healing crystal energy for working with the energies of the new moon
- Exclusively curated by Certified Crystal Healer, Sarah Belle
- Makes a perfect gift for moon lovers or anyone interested in working with the natural rhythms of the lunar cycle
- You'll quickly say, "I have a crystal for that"
- Offers a unique way to explore, experience and learn about crystal energy by working with a variety of stones that support intention setting, manifestation and birthing new ideas
- Perfect for carrying with you throughout the day, placing on your nightstand where you'll see it daily or using in a crystal grid
- Each bundle contains a variety of smooth tumbled stones and raw stones for working with different types of crystal energy
- Stones will vary in size from approximately .75-2" in length
Every stone is a unique and natural mineral from the earth and may vary in shape and color from pictures shown.
Disclaimer: Crystals should not be used in place of medical treatment. If you have a condition or are concerned about a health issue, you should consult with your physician or licensed clinical professional.