Full moon release... I have a crystal for that!
These sweet little bundles are exclusively curated by Certified Crystal Healer, Sarah Belle, to support working with energetics of the lunar cycle.
In the Full Moon Crystals bundle, we include five crystals that support releasing what no longer serves, letting go and surrender, from multiple perspectives.
Snowflake Obsidian - brings fears to the surface to be resolved, detoxification, balance
Shungite - purification, protection, grounding, anchoring your spiritual light
Chrysocolla - draws out guilt, promotes self-awareness and communication, cleanses the aura, enhances intuition, calming, heart healing
Howlite - expanding consciousness, calming, surrender, promotes healthy emotions
Rose Quartz - heart healing, relationship harmony, attractive love, emotional balance
Each bundle also comes with a keepsake bag and a cute little card explaining the crystal properties.
Read our blog, Five Simple Ways to Use Crystals for more information on how to work with crystals! Also check out our e-book, Understanding Crystal Energy.
- Healing crystal energy for working with the energies of the full moon
- Exclusively curated by Certified Crystal Healer, Sarah Belle
- Makes a perfect gift for moon lovers or anyone interested in working with the natural rhythms of the lunar cycle
- You'll quickly say, "I have a crystal for that"
- Offers a unique way to explore, experience and learn about crystal energy by working with a variety of stones that support releasing and letting go
- Perfect for carrying with you throughout the day, placing on your nightstand where you'll see it daily or using in a crystal grid
- Each bundle contains a variety of smooth tumbled stones and raw stones for working with different types of crystal energy
- Stones will vary in size from approximately .75-2.25" in length
Every stone is a unique and natural mineral from the earth and may vary in shape and color from pictures shown.
Disclaimer: Crystals should not be used in place of medical treatment. If you have a condition or are concerned about a health issue, you should consult with your physician or licensed clinical professional.